2007-06-28

one step at a time

funny how life suddnely throws u up one moment and then brings u crashing down... bet it really must have a crazy snse of humour to do what it does... well life for me looks on the up suddenly after a lil period of gloom and doom...

i seem to realize what i want from my life and will work hard towards getting it...
but the thing about my life is i reach cross-roads and then i wonder again whether i was following the right way...but things have a way of working.. always believed in it my entire life..if something happens it happens for good.. if it does not happen it is cos something better is waiting in the wings to come by


thats what we do.. we move one step ahead.. each of us have our lives marked by the choices we make.. we carry the scars showin the ones we r proud to have earned... hidin others

i have my scars...some i show off some i dont...as i move along the topsy turvy ways... knowin my destination.. not knowin what have in my way along.. i still move ahead... one step at a time

0 Comments: